PREGO!
For those of you who haven't read my mom's blog already and figured it out... I am pregnant. I am 11 weeks and sicker than I have ever been in my entire life. Good times.
I thought that telling everyone would be exciting and fun but I have been putting off this post for a little while because it is kind of a sad subject for me. I have so many friends and family members that are either struggling to have a baby, have lost a baby or babies or have not been able to have one at all. How do you tell someone in that situation that you are pregnant and expect them to be happy for you? I love these people so dearly and it makes me feel guilty. Why should I be able to have a child?
So I am writing this post not to brag or ask anyone to be excited for me, but just to tell everyone. We are very excited and just trying to prepare for the future the best we know how. So we are definitely open for suggestions, tips, pointers, anything!
15 comments:
OMG OMG OMG!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you and you have EVERY right to be pregnant and be a mother. You will be the BEST mom too :) You will LOVE It. It is a bit hard in the beginning, BUT it gets better and better each day. The more they grow the more fun it gets. When they start smiling at you, it's the BEST feeling ever. I’m So sorry you are feeling sick. I was sick till about 16 weeks and then it got a lot better. Once you start hearing the heart beat, doing and ultrasound, start shopping etc. it gets SO fun. Good Luck with everything and OCNGRATULATIONS to both of you guys. Love ya :)
Congrats lady! Remember, everyone has different trials in their lives and while others may struggle, and while you hurt for them, be grateful for the blessing of being able to have a child. Just because they can't, doesn't mean they don't deserve to just like you being able to have a baby doesn't mean you DON'T.
I am excited for you! I still am letting it process...so weird, it seems just yesterday when we lived downtown and wondered if we'd ever get married and "settle" down...well, at least you did! :) Congrats congrats!!! Love you so much!!
Yeah you are!!!!! hahhaha! I am still so excited! And glad it's in the open!
Aubs I love you so much! You are such a sweet, caring person. Everyone who knows you knows that about you. No one would ever think you had any harmful intention about anything, ever! Be happy for yourself because everyone who knows and loves you is ECSTATIC for you! It is yours and Bryce's time for this right now! And you will never be pregnant for the first time ever again, so enjoy every minute of it! Okay, maybe not the being sick part! But it will be worth it! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Aubs I am SOOOOO happy for you!! I was TOTALLY not expecting that post and I am more than thrilled for you! I agree with Makelle, that you are one of the sweetest girls ever and an incredible friend! Congratulations to you and your hubby! You will such an incredible mom! Love you lots!
You have probably already hear this a million times but unisom is a LIFE SAVER!!!! If I didnt take it I think I would be dead. ha!!! But really you should try it. I still take it everyday its that awesome! And Alex says you should name your baby Alex :)
Aubrey,
You have such a kind heart and are always so thoughtful of others. I don't think you announcing that you are pregnant or being happy about it is flaunting it. You & Bryce have every right to be excited abt. it and should just focus on that & not worry abt what everyone else will think. Even though there are some of us that have our own preg. issues, doesn't mean that we are any less excited for you or for anyone else that gets pregnant. Remember that! I want you and Bryce to be happy--always! Love you!
Thank you everyone for your comments. They really made me feel better. It is so nice to know how much support we have behind us.
Danelle- If it's a boy we will consider Alex ;) And Unisom doesn't work for me!!! I tried it and felt worse. Zofran seems to help, but by no means does it make the sickness go away. Bummer.
P.S. I love you all tons
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and I wish I could've talked to you more earlier. I was going to ask if you had been feeling sick, but your blog verified it. I started feeling better after about 14ish weeks (into the 2nd trimester) so hopefully you will feel better soon. I don't know if you've tried, but my drs. office said that ginger helps with nausea. Ginger snaps, ginger ale, etc. I'm not a fan of ginger snaps, but I did live off of saltine crackers and ginger ale for the first little bit. Hope that helps. Love you! P.S. And I hope you know you feel like you can talk to me about ANYTHING because I would love to talk and help in any way I can!
Congrats that is so exciting. Hope you start to feel better.
We are so excited for you guys. When I got pregnant, my sister and her husband had been trying for a year or more, so it was hard for them. You do have the right to be happy though; all of our trials are different. I hope you get feeling better soon! Hollar if you need anything!
Yay!! I was so happy when I heard. Congrats! You guys are going to be the best parents ever. I can't wait to see all these little babies. Good luck. Advice? Welcome to the best and worst years of your life. LOL There is no handbook, but you'll figure it out.
YEA YEA YEA! I can finally post on my blog that our coolest friends are going to be MOMMY & DADDY! YEA. You really are the sweetest person I know and to consider everyone else's feeling, You guys are going to be GREAT parents. Thank you so much for the support you have given us. It was so fun seeing you guys last night THANKS for coming down. I really means allot to us. I hope you start feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything! LOVE YOU GUYS
Chrissie
Congrats! Do you know what your having yet? We are excited for you guys. It's a lot of fun being parents! Hope you get feeling better. Congrats again!
Do not be embarrassed that you are not a genetic zero. They should be embarrassed, not you. They are girlie men/women. Do you think I am embarrassed by my huge biceps? Of course not, everyone else is embarrassed that they have soggy spaghetti noodles for arms.
Post a Comment