Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Sunday we set up our crib that we ordered. We wanted to make sure that everything looked good and that it would be a sturdy, safe crib for the little bugger. We had fun working on it together while we listened to Taylor Swift's new CD "Fearless". Which by the way, I adore that girl. She writes a lot of her own music, she is talented and she has great morals and hasn't given in to the sleaziness of Hollywood yet. I will support her any day.




So, here it is. We also bought a mattress and a mattress pad that are in it now, but they didn't arrive till a few days later so I don't have a picture yet. I have to say that I like seeing it in our spare bedroom. Every once in a while I will walk in there and look at it, but it doesn't seem real yet.
We find out what we are having in less than three weeks!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Do you have any names yet?

Anonymous said...

Ooh! This gave me butterflies!! I am sooo excited for you two! AHHHH! How are you feeling?! Is there anything I can do for you?!

One Happy Heart Family said...

OKAY fine,I guess a picture will work. J/K it is so cute. Can't wait until you find out. I have a weird feeling its a BOY! Don't know why? but I see you with a girl..........oh my maybe its both? :) Hope you guys are doing great. STINKERS! 2 open house saturdays in a row. Well I will still wait for my invite to come see in person. I love Taylor Swift also. I just changed all my music to her. She is Coopy's girlfriend he thinks she is one hot lady.

Arnold said...

If it's a boy, how about Arnold? But if it's a girl, I definitely think Arnold would be best.

Sunshinegirl said...

Super cute crib! When are you going to start looking pregnant?! I'm not seeing it. :) Make sure you tell us what you are having--very exciting! :)

Kaylie said...

The crib is super cute! Wow you guys are so on top of things too! Can't wait to see you! P.s. I'm so glad you guys have been writing on the blog a lot!

Kasie West said...

Love the crib. The dark wood is so pretty. Can't wait to see you guys again.

xoxo Emily said...

Hey Aubrey! Congratulations on your baby!! Its so exciting! I can't wait to find out whaqt you guys are having!!
-Emily

One Happy Heart Family said...

Okay, I want to see a baby bump. I don't even care if there is nothing there, since you are so skinny. I wanna see. You need to post one. PLEASE, we do need to get together this week or next. OKAY. Miss you guys!

Carrie said...

Awww, yay!! So exciting! Love you!!

The Garners said...

That is so exciting for you guys to find out what your having! Bryce was telling me some of the names you guys were thinking of, I think they all sound really cute! We really need to find a time to get together!

E-Lo said...

WOW, u guys are quick on getting ready the baby stuff. I think we put the crib together when i was 8 month pregnant :) I bet you are SO excited. I remember feeling like it was taking forever sometimes and wanted to see Preston SOOOOO Bad :)
Hope u are feeling really well. When do u find out?
I searched for u in Facebook under Aubrey West and i didnt see u there :(