Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Month of May!

It seems like May is a busy month for everyone. There are birthdays, weddings, showers, sports, and school is getting ready to be over. My May has been a fun one so far. On Saturday my friend Jen threw a baby shower for me. I had so much fun getting together with everyone and hanging out. I really, really appreciate everyone showing their support despite the hectic Saturday that most of them had planned. My friend April was also there but isn't in any of these pictures. There were a few people that weren't able to make it that still brought gifts over to my house which I thought was very sweet. So thank you so much to Jen for all of the work and time put into the shower, it was perfect and thank you to everyone for the gifts and for coming!



Some of the girls

My mom




Look how cute that outfit is!

Chrissie made this bow holder for me. I love it!

The next day on Sunday Bryce and I went over to my parents house to have dinner and celebrate my upcoming birthday. I should have taken more pictures, but oh well. These next two are pics of Carter and I. He thinks that he can stick out his belly further than mine. This is proof that even after him eating two hamburgers he is still a skinny little bugger. Me..... I'll get there later. :)


Tuesday was my birthday and it was a really great day. We had cake at work and my dad drove all the way down to Taylorsville to take me to lunch. I have such an awesome dad!

Then when I got home, before I could get out of my car my two neighbor boys that I love sang me happy birthday, not once, but twice. Then I walked in the door to this....


a really yummy dinner, candles, flowers (yeah!) and presents.


After dinner Bryce surprised me with cupcakes and he sang to me too. I was tempted to record it but he would have been embarrassed.

The night ended with the three of us, our puppies and Paul Blart. It was simple and perfect. So thank you to you Bryce for the sweet thoughts and for everyone that took the time to say happy birthday. It means a lot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey! You look so stinkin cute! I can't even stand it! You are going to be such an amazing, cute mommy! I hope you had an amazing birthday! No one deserves it more than you!

Hannah West said...

Paul blart? thats a movie, and its really funny! and finally you posted

Ashley said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!!! Thanks for the note :) Let's plan something for the first weekend of June. This weekend is already crazy and next Saturday is our anniversary and I think we're going to get away :) After the shower I came home and we cleaned up the house. Andy put your email address somewhere and I can't find it (at least he was helping, right?). Email me at wrightmemail@gmail.com Talk soon :)

Sunshinegirl said...

Bryce is so thoughtful! Very cool! Glad you had a good b-day. Love your tummy. Glad you are finally starting to look pregnant because you look SOOOO cute!

Brad and Britt said...

happy belated birthday! I am so glad that you had a good birthday! You look great!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad that you had a fun birthday! And thanks for letting me throw the shower - it was fun! You look amazing, as usual, so now worries about a skinny brother! ;)

The Green's said...

What a fun cute birthday! You look adorable pregnant! I can't wait to see that darling little baby bump. I am so excited for you. Girls are the greatest!

Kaylie said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! Happy belated birthday! It looks like it was fun! And I just have to comment that the Macie has the exact same cute green dress that was in your picture from the shower. I love it! They'll be matching :) I'm so excited that your daughter is coming soon! I can't wait to see you again!