I hate to do a combined post, but I have been a slacker and haven't posted in a while. These next few pics are from the Flow Rider at the Junction in Ogden. I didn't get to participate because of the baby bump, but I was more than content to sit and watch Bryce, Britney and Scott wipe out for an hour.

We decided to take off all of it around the whole door. You also can't see but on the inside of the door jam is all scratched up and we will have to fix that also. I don't have a new picture but it looks like new now. Ready for it's new owner. Whoever that lucky person may be. ;)

And for the heartburn.... I have just experienced it for the first time in my life. Not a cool feeling and I have a new appreciation for people who get it. Yummy.
8 comments:
Ouch. That thing just does not look fun. Do you remember seeing one of those in San Diego by the roller coaster? Lots of fun to watch but not do. I admire Bryce for being brave enough to go for it. Sorry about the heartburn. That just doesn't sound fun either. Hope you & baby girl are doing well!
That thing looks awesome. If you wondered what to get me for Christmas, that would be it.
Ohhh the beauty of having dogs :) We had to replace the door frame a few times too. Luckily as dogs get older, they don’t "surprise" us with "fun" stuff like this anymore.
Yeah, heartburn sucks big time. I guess if you have lots of it during pregnancy, you baby will have lots of hair :)
Hang in there; you'll be surprised at the end, how fast it went by :)
Sorry about the heartburn! Its miserable and it feels like you can't do anything huh. I got it a lot at the end of my pregnancy. My doctor said it was ok to take pepcid ac. I took it every night before I went to bed and it sure helped! Good luck!
Finally you posted! That looked cool!
Heartburn is sucky...sorry! Fun pics of the flow rider thing. That looks fun!
aubs! That looks like so much fun going to the surfing place! I should take my husband there since he used to live in Cali and he loves to Surf!
Happy birthday chicca!!! We are close in age! How is that baby doing? I hope all is well. I will see you in a few weeks....I'm excited!
Post a Comment