Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friends

My friends Heather and Makelle threw a shower for me on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and they put way more work into it than I deserved! I have to say that I have the best friends. They have been the ones that have stayed in touch with me and been supportive of me through everything. I don't stay in touch with too many people but I absolutely love the ones I am still in contact with. These girls are the best!

Here is how the room was decorated, and you can't see it very well but there was tons of really amazing food! YUM!


I have known Heather since I was born pretty much and I have known Brittney since either kindergarten or first grade. I have so many fun memories with both of them and I am lucky to be able to see them fairly often.


This is Makelle and I have known her since we moved back to Utah half way through my eighth grade year. We kept in contact through high school (She went to WX) and also had lots of good memories down at UVSC together.


Carrie and I met when I was down at UVSC and she moved into the apartment I was living in. I was lucky enough to live with her for two years. I owe this girl a lot.


This is us showing off our spoils from the game of memory. Heather was in charge of the games and they were adorable. She even coordinated the candy bars to go with the matches we turned over. Breastfeeding=Milky Way, Babysitting=airheads, Dirty Diapers=Mounds etc, Cute huh?



This is us in the kitchen trying to get Jayda to move with an ice cube. She didn't feel like moving for them. :(

I love my mom, that's all I have to say. She is gorgeous and was fun to have at the shower. She fit in well.
Once again, I am so grateful for my friends. They have each had a positive role in my life and I plan on them being a part of it forever. Thank you so much for treating me so well and for such a fun shower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!! :) I had so much fun and I hope you did too! It was sooo good to see you! Let's get together again soon!
p.s. Heather's thumbs-up in that candy bar picture is going to make me pee my pants! It is cracking me up!
p.s. again...You are the freaking cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen!!!

Nikki Taylor said...

Aubs!! I am SOO SOO SOOO sorry I couldn't make it your shower! I was totally planning on coming! I have been sick for like 2 weeks but I was still going to come UNTIL I got called into work that morning!! I seriously feel so bad. Please know how much I love you and I am so sad I missed your special day. I hope we can all get together sometime soon! I am just so excited for you..you look so darling and you are going to be an incredible Mommy!

Jared said...

Are you just going to keep having showers until you get enough presents to trade in for a new house? Good plan.

wuxiheather said...

Who is the man on the previous post?

Your shower was fun, I am glad you liked the games. Lol.

So I was looking back at your older posts and found your crib. It is the same one that I think I want. Do you like it? For some reason I thought you got one of the ones with the higher back on the one side. I cannot decide if I like the high backs or if it just looks kinda weird! My mom is insisting that I look at RC Willey, etc but I doubt I'll find a better deal anywhere. Where did you buy your mattress and pad?

I finally got my bedding! I am so excited for it! I cannot wait for you to see it!

We need to get together soon! I love you!

Carrie said...

Those girls put together a fun baby shower! And I've been to A LOT this summer...! Seriously. We played fun games, so well done ladies!

I'm posting this even though I just got a text from you announcing that Jayda has arrived. Congrats my love!!!