Monday, June 15, 2009

I give

We have resigned to the fact that we will probably still be in our house when Jayda comes and decided to give in and decorate her room. (It will be our computer room also because we don't have a phone jack in a decent place anywhere else in the house) We also needed some distracting projects to keep us busy and distract from the emptiness of our house lately. So here is a sneak peak at our work in progress. The finished product will come at a later date :)

This is our excited faces. This room is the only room in the house we haven't painted yet. Some of them have been painted twice!




Here is the 8 month belly in a Mickey Mouse shirt. I know you are all jealous of my designer sense of style! It's important to look your best even when painting. ;)

5 comments:

wuxiheather said...

Have you talked to anyone about painting while prego? I am planning on painting the baby's room and I will open the window or something...but I was wondering if you've heard anything cause so many people are like "YOU CAN'T PAINT!" but that's crap cause I HAVE to decorate her room!

One heart and mind said...

Cute belly Aubrey! You're too cute. We'll see ya next weekend.

One Happy Heart Family said...

Cute, cute,cute! I love the way it turned out!
Sorry about the emptiness :( Don't worry it will soon be filled with the warmth and comfort of a new little spirit and the joy of being parents. Its hard I hated to do the same thing, but you have to do what is best. Hey and you will be so sleep deprived you will be a walking zombie for a while and nothing really gets to you :) Thats why you have a really great friend who will babysit so you two can take naps. HMMMM, don't know who it is huh?

Jenn said...

Don't worry, I painted all through my pregnancy, and Kaylie turned out just fine! Well, other than she's a bit hyper...hmmm...;)

Um, did I miss something? Where are your dogs? Are they just visiting somewhere else for a while? :( I'm so sorry!

Kaylie said...

Why is the house empty? And I'm jealous. I would love to paint and decorate Macie's room.