Friday, July 10, 2009

9 Month pic

I have pictures from camping, my family shower, the 4th ,etc., but I am not in the mood to go to that much work right now so here is a picture of my baby bump at 9 months exactly.

12 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Wow! I can't believe you are already 9 months along! That has flown by...well at least for me!! You look stunning as usual!

wuxiheather said...

Ugh is my stomach really going to get that big? I don't think I could smile like that when I'm lugging that thing around! However, you look way cute and you DO carry it like a basketball and not like an enormous fat person like me. :) I miss you and need to see you soon. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! Love ya!

The Krebs said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you guys to finally have her here. You guys are going to be great parents. Hope everything goes well. Let us know if you need anything.

One Happy Heart Family said...

So adorable! You look so GREAT! I wished I could look that awesome being prego. Your getting so close. Anyday now! Landen is so parinoid for you, "Mom, what if Aubrey is going to have the baby and can't drive that far? She will just have to have her here!" The kiddos are so excited for you guys. Kylie can't wait for her BFF to be here!

Sunshinegirl said...

You cutie pie. You STILL look beautiful! Hang in there--you're almost done!

Jenn said...

Yea! See, you'll have her here in NO TIME! And you do look so cute preggo! :D

E-Lo said...

Your belly is SO cute and you look beautiful like always. You are almost there, how exciting!!!
I bet you feel like you cant wait any longer now, bur you will look back and wonder where the time went. Enjoy it :)
Hope you are feeling as great as you look :) Hugs.

Brad and Darci said...

You look so cute- I can't believe it is coming up so soon. We are so excited for you guys!

Brad and Britt said...

hey, I NEED YOUR ADDRESS pronto! There is a bridal shower for Alli Schmutz and it is on August 1...probably really close to when baby is due...but thought I would try anyway! please call me at my cell 801-897-1886 so we can get your info! thanks! -britt

Colby and Steph said...

How cute are you!! :)

Andy and Bri said...

Wow that is so fun! You look adorable. I'm excited for you! What a cute mom you'll be!!!

The Green's said...

Adorable!!!! You look fabulous! I can't wait to see little Jayda! Good Luck these next few weeks.