Jayda had her two week appointment today. She weighs 9 lbs 2 oz which is the 90th percentile, she is 21/5 inches long which is the 95th percentile (can they really grow 2 1/2 inches in two weeks?!) and her head is 36.5 cm which is the 50-75 percentile. Whew! She is a big baby! Not a surprise though. That is how I was. She is doing well and we will go back again when she is 2 months.
On a side note, here are pictures of her room that I never posted. We tried to find a different place for the computer but it wouldn't fit anywhere else. It doesn't go with the decor but we are grateful to have one. :)


These picture frames are waiting for her newborn pictures.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love love love her nursery!!!! And I can't believe she grew that much! I think it's great to have a baby that is growing well though because that means she is nice and healthy :) Yay!
So cute! I love the room pictures. Very adorable, very Aubrey and very Jayda! Love it! OMG! Jayda is the size now of Kylie when she was born. Phew gotta love them big babies!!! She is so adorable, glad you guys are doing so well and adjusting great to being new parents. Love you guys!
Your nursery is so adorable!! That last picture with her in the crib is soooo cute. It makes me really excited to have my baby girl.
That's some impressive baby growth. Why not go for the 150% percentile though? I would start to supplement her diet with Coldstone PB&C shakes.
The nursery looks so cute! It's so your style--super cute! Jayda looks so yummy--I am dying to hold her!
What a post! LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pic of all three of you in b&w. Soooo cute. She is such a beautiful girl. Your nursery is gorgeous. Wouldn't you know it- finish the nursery perfectly and then you have to move! Congrats on selling your house though. I'll probably never get to run with you :( I hope to be moving soon though too. Good work on everything (gorgeous baby, nursery- and selling your house). Congrats!
Post a Comment