-She is a really great sleeper. She has her schedule of waking up at 9pm, 1am, 5am, and 8am. When she wakes up she just sits there and grunts and tries to suck on her hand or her blanket.
-She doesn't cry a ton. She cries at bath-time and if her tummy hurts from gas. Or when we hire a professional photographer to take her pictures. :)
- One of my favorite things is that she gives us little grins all the time.
We are loving having her here with us and are excited to watch her grow. We feel so blessed to have her here with us and are very grateful that she is part of our family!
5 comments:
She is beautiful Aubrey! Have you tried gas drops for the gassines. They are actually called mylicon drops. They are the best! I hope you are doing well and sounds like you are getting some sleep!
Oh my gosh she is already changing, I can't even believe it! I love that picture with the adorable headband. I can't wait to see her again. I need to see her before she changes too much and I cannot recognize her. She is so cute! I love her! :)
Aubrey--Jayda is BEAUTIFUL! What a perfect looking baby! I'm so proud of you for the hard work you went through getting her here. I REALLY want to come and hold her so will try and get up your way soon. How lucky you are that she's already on a schedule! Whose baby does that this early?! Congrats to you and Bryce!! You'll both make awesome parents! Love you!
Yea- it sounds like she has such a laid back personality which will be fantastic long term. Is it tricky though, when she doesn't make a lot of sound, to wake up? Such a pretty baby. I hope you're feeling good. We're all better and would love to bring you dinner. I know you're probably feeling better, but it's always nice not to have to cook. I'll give you a call.
She really is so beautiful, how exciting for you guys! Love the way her room turned out!
Post a Comment