Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life Changes

Our house has finally sold! It happened really fast and they only gave us until September 10th to be out. We found a house in Clinton that will hopefully work out, but if not, we will probably find a place to rent until we can get something else worked out.

Below are some of Jayda's newborn pictures. I was really happy with how they turned out especially since she was fussy and crying most of the time. She will be one month old on Friday and I can't believe it. I don't like how quickly time is passing, it means I will have to go back to work soon. :(








This is her blessing dress. My mom and I were both blessed in it.


12 comments:

Jackie Dillard said...

Oh Aubrey...Those pictures of Jayda turned out SO cute!!! She is absolutely adorable!!! I'm sad you guys are moving, but happy that for you that you were finally able to sell your house! You'll have to let me know when you're all settled in and I'll have to come visit you and your cute baby girl!!!
Again...CUTE pictures! I'll miss you guys!!! Is Jayda getting blessed in a couple weeks, here, before you leave or are you waiting another month or so?

wuxiheather said...

Those pictures are precious and you look beautiful too. Not at all post-prego chubby! You look skinny and beautiful! I wish I could be skinny and beautiful. :) I am excited for you about the house although I still think you'd be better off moving out south. You'd still be just as close to your parents and way closer to work! I'm telling you, check out Riverton and South Jordan if this Clinton thing doesn't work out! I cannot wait to see your beautiful little girl again! Love you!

Natasha said...

She is so cute Aubrey!!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh my heck so flipping adorable!!!! I love all the pictures they turned out so darling. Clinton......... I guess thats close enough :( We sure are going to miss you guys so much! You are the best BFF's anyone could ever ask for! I will miss chatting with you and watching movies, Oh and don't forget dropping your steak LOL :(! I still feel so bad about that. If you need any help let me know I can come over anytime! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Imbily!!!!

dontdobusinesswithalmatuck@blogspot.com said...

I LOVE the pictures Aubrey!!! Jayda is such a cute little angel :)
You are the best looking mom I’ve seen. I’m so happy to see you have your own adorable little family.
Yes, time goes by VERY fast. Preston is turning 1 Sep. 4th. Unbelievable!!! Enjoy every moment and good luck with the house situation.

Kaylie said...

I'm SO happy that your house finally sold!!! Yay! Hopefully you'll get into a great house that will be less of a commute. Those pictures are so cute of Jayda and of you and Bryce! You look great! I can't believe it has been a month already too....it sounds like you still like her a lot ;)

Jenn said...

What gorgeous pictures! I totally agree with Jackie - I'm so sad you're moving, but I'm so happy for you guys! I know it's for the best (your best, but still!). Make sure you keep this blog updated! We'll miss you so much!

Jared said...

It's pretty clear that all you had to do to sell the house was re-do the baby's room. The room looks great! Remember that next time you're trying to sell a house. The baby is very cute, however I prefer pictures of newborn babies put in ridiculous situations such as firing a bazooka while driving a tractor, or playing the accordion. I also enjoy a good baby tatoo, even if it's just drawn on with temporary ink. Nothing says loving parents like a solid baby tatoo.

Jackman Family said...

What a beautiful family you have! Those pictures are just adorable! Good luck with the life changes, hope you get the house you want!

The Green's said...

Darling, darling, darling! I am so glad you found a house! I hope all works out! You look gorgeous in the pics!

Brad and Darci said...

Those pictures are so cute! Well Jayda is so cute too :) Congrats on selling the house. We will be sad but happy for you guys. Let us know if you need help with anything.

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Aubrey! How fun to find you on here and how fun to see how your life has turned out! Hope everything is going great for you! Beautiful pictures by the way.
-Jill (Greenfield) Vanikiotis