Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tell me about it

This is a video of Jayda telling me about her day. I don't even have to talk back to her, she is content just talking away. She just started doing this about a day ago and it is so funny how she will all of a sudden start doing something. Each week she is doing something new and I am amazed.

9 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

That is so cute. It is so fun when they start to do new things every day.

Nikki Taylor said...

She has so much to say! That is so adorable! I am so excited to experience all these fun things with a baby! She is a cutie.

Danelle and Alex said...

Its amazing how much funner and funner they get everyday!!

wuxiheather said...

So stinkin cute! BAAAH I wish I had a baby. She's never gonna come!

Sunshinegirl said...

So cute! Hunter watched the video with me & was talking baby talk back to Jayda. He loved it!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh that is so SWEET! I love it. This weekend really we need to do it! That sounds naughty huh;)

E-Lo said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! Too cute  Don’t you want to squeeze her and “eat her up”? ;)

Ashley said...

Love baby talk!!! Hope you guys are great in your new place. Definitely enjoy more time together and less time traveling I'm sure! We still need to go to SLC for brazilian dinner!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Sooo precious! What a little cutie pie!