Jayda was born with a mullet. However when she was younger she had dark hair on the top to balance it out. Now it is thinner and coming in blond but the mudflap keeps getting bigger and badder. So sad to say-with the help of my mom, it is gone. Her first official haircut.

This is after. I do not claim to cut hair as a profession. She will be wearing a headband for the next few days.

She is also rolling from front to back and can roll both ways now.

And we are working on sitting up! Yeah!
6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how light her hair is getting...interesting. Macie had a little mullet too, but unfortunately her hair just doesn't grow much, so it never got long enough to cut. Yay for sitting up and rolling! :)
I love being able to come check out your blog and see what's new with you! Life has been so crazy, but I think about you often and love seeing the pics and hearing what's been going on! Love Jayda's hair AND yours!
I think that the haircut looks very professional!
YAY! You cut the mud flap!! :)
I love the hair cut. I just don't understand Mom's who can't cut their babies hair. If it makes the baby look cuter, than do it. :) She is such a cute baby!! She is getting so big!
OH it's so cute!! Was before, but now you won't have the uneven hair problem we do LOL!!! She is just so stinking adorable Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment