I wanted to show my love to all of my family, friends and neighbors by making them sugar cookies to fatten them up. So I made a double batch of dough, cooked them all up and decorated them with pink and white frosting and red and pink sprinkles. I had to taste test them to make sure they were safe for all of you and you're lucky I did. I have a garbage can full of sugar cookies. They were dry and not that great. Looks like you are all safe and can stay skinny for now. Maybe for the next holiday. Hope you have a happy Valentines! Love you.P.S. The above cookies in no way resemble the ones I made. Mine were a lot more first grade style than that. I like to keep it simple.
1 comment:
LOL thats too funny! It's okay it's taken me years to finally get it right. Hey I called you to come say "Hi" but it went straight to your voice mail. We were down in SLC Saturday and figured I would try. Maybe next time huh? Good Luck on the cookies next time :0)
Post a Comment