Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary

This is where we were 3 years ago. March 23, 2007 marked the beginning of our lives as an eternal family. The past 3 years have been amazing and I have been so blessed to be married to such a caring, sweet, fun man.








3 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Happy Anniversary. You looked beautiful on the big day, as always. I love the car picture.

One Happy Heart Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! That is so exciting!!! You two look so adorable in your wedding pictures!! I agree you looked so beautiful on your big day! but hey you always look beautiful!!! WOW that means it's been 3 years since we have known you guys ;0) We still need to come down and see you!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary. You are so gorgeous! And Jayda is sooooo stinkin' cute. Love the cheeks and the big eyes. Sounds like you guys are doing great!