Jayda's 9 month appointment was on April 30th. Her stats are:
Weight: 19 pounds-55%
Length: 29.25 inches-79.5%
Head: 17.25 inches-40%
She can pull herself up to a stand.

She has graduated from an infant bather to just being in the tub.

She loves anything to do with swinging.


She doesn't love the grass, but doesn't hate it.

She helped me celebrate my first official mother's day.

Her two bottom teeth have also cut through her gums.
7 comments:
What a cutie! I love her face when she is on the grass!
Ohh Aubrey, she is getting so big! Bryce told me about her two bottom teeth cutting through! I can't believe how big she is! I hope your first Mothers Day was wonderful. You are the sweetest mommy ever! We love you!
She's adorable!
I love the pictures of her on the grass. So funny! She is such a cutie and it is so fun how big she is getting. I hope you had a good Mother's day and have a good birthday coming up!
That's awesome that she got those two front teeth. She is a little sweetheart. I love the pictures.
so stinkin cute. that bathtub picture is the best. i love it. it was so great to see you guys! love ya!
She is getting so big!!! She's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment