
Remember when I first started this blog and I was determined to win a Wii from my 99.5? My goal was to win something someday. I haven't stopped in my pursuit and I finally won something! I won a book and software called 30 meals in 1 day. It tells you how to make 30 meals (or less if you want) in one day and freeze them all so that you always have something you can pull out of the freezer when you are short on time. The recipes are easy and made of simple ingredients that everyone would like. It was probably the least exciting thing I have ever entered to win, but it will probably end up being a really great thing for our family and hopefully soon I will be posting about how it all turned out!
3 comments:
Sweet! Post some recipies, I would love to do this! We can do it together.
Can I come do it with you? I'd love that. I'm getting a food processor for my birthday and I want to make baby food. Would you be interested in doing this with me? Or is Jayda mostly on normal food now?
OH man..you will have to burn copies for me! That would be awesome to have when we go to Reno for the kids here at home! :) congrats on winning!
Post a Comment