Thursday, June 10, 2010

Elephante


I got a little envelope in the mail yesterday with no return address. Curious, I opened it and all it contained was a little piece of paper. You know the kind, it was my new visiting teaching assignment. I looked to see who I would be visiting and was excited to see that it had gone from three people to one. Then I looked below my name to see who my companion would be and at first I didn't recognize the name. Then suddenly it hit me..... Elephante. She is my next door neighbor and we call her elephante' because she is a very heavy walker. You can hear her clomping into church and walking around in her house. I swear the woman is building a car in her kitchen, I don't know what else would be that loud. Crap. Seriously? I don't like her. She just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe she's nice. But I don't want to like her. I am happy having nothing to do with her.

I have a feeling the Lord has another life lesson in store for me. Bleh! :)

5 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

You make me laugh!

wuxiheather said...

I can't believe you wrote that on your blog! What if she reads it somehow?! LOL!

mak said...

muahahahahaha! hilarious! good luck with that!

Durf said...

OK AUB! That is just tooo funny!! I had that happen to me once and I never really ended up liking my partner, but I really respected her and realized that everyone has their own story to tell! Give her a chance..you never know..The Lord works in mysterious ways! LOVE YOU!

Sunshinegirl said...

You are funny. I know what you mean though. I hate going to relief society & enrichment night & they called me to be on the r.s. board so now I have to go to every activity--arg! I do think Heavenly Father is trying to soften our hearts somehow. Sigh.... :(