This year the holiday started out a little hotter than we wanted. Jayda had a fever for 3 days straight that got up to over 103 degrees! Bryce took her into the pediatrician while I was at work and she assured him that she was okay but if it went on longer than 4 days to take her into the instacare. Luckily the fever only lasted 3 days and by Sunday she was doing much better.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Feverin' 4th
This was Jayda's first 4th of July holiday and it is a big deal in the West family. This is the holiday you aren't allowed to miss, no excuses. We go up to Deweyville and spend the whole day playing games and eating and hanging out. My favorite part is volleyball. I could play that the whole time and luckily this year we played a lot. Then we go to my grandma and grandpa West's house in Brigham City for a bbq and a rockin fireworks show.
This year the holiday started out a little hotter than we wanted. Jayda had a fever for 3 days straight that got up to over 103 degrees! Bryce took her into the pediatrician while I was at work and she assured him that she was okay but if it went on longer than 4 days to take her into the instacare. Luckily the fever only lasted 3 days and by Sunday she was doing much better.

We were hoping she would enjoy the pool with the other kids but she ended up being happier playing on the outside of the pool.The three of us were so grateful to be able to spend time with our family and celebrate Independence Day. God Bless America!!
This year the holiday started out a little hotter than we wanted. Jayda had a fever for 3 days straight that got up to over 103 degrees! Bryce took her into the pediatrician while I was at work and she assured him that she was okay but if it went on longer than 4 days to take her into the instacare. Luckily the fever only lasted 3 days and by Sunday she was doing much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures!! I'm glad she's feeling better! We missed you guys boating :(
Aubs you are so pretty...seriously it's not very fair! ;) And Jayda is getting SOOO big! I can't believe it. I didn't realize you are working too...it BITES!!! I am glad I have someone that can understand where I am coming from We must play sometime!
You guys have such a cute little family! And you are freaking gorgeous! I'm loving your hair short and curled! Can we please hang out again... SOON?!?!
high fevers aren't any fun! poor baby! your hair looks adorable!
If you check on my blog i have a picture of all the grandkids so u can like save it if u wanna and add it to ur blog :-)
I love seeing your dad and mom with Jayda. I want a grandchild now. Do you think I can marry off Hannah next year? She'll be 12, which was old for a wife by pioneer standards.
Post a Comment