Sunday, July 25, 2010
It was time
Sorry to be a pain in the butt and make our blog private but it was time. I never thought I would do it because I love being able to look on my sidebar and see when someone has updated their blog and with the private one's I can't do that. I also never felt that it was necessary. I think it is time to make the jump though. I want to feel safe and secure knowing that the things I write are being read by people I love and trust. I don't want to worry about filtering or people using my blog as a means to finding things wrong with me. So if you are reading this post right now, thank you for your positivity and support in our lives. We are extremely blessed to be surrounded by the friends and family that we have. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love you guys so much! Going private was the right thing to do, I will probably do the same. We tried to call you last night to wish Jayda Happy Birthday..Blayre was singing to her on Bryce's voice mail! You will have to listen to it..hope all is well..Love you
Grandpa West said he enjoyed seeing Jayda eat the cake with her face. I always loved our kids 1st birthdays the best.
We went to a party once where the child wasn't digging into the cake fast enough for her aunt, so the aunt shoved her face in the cake. The child immediately screamed an extremely akward moment ensued for all. good times!
I have my blog private and I can still see when someone updates their blog. I wonder why it doesnt let you.
I am glad that we get to see your blog though.
Totally understand why you did it & think it's good. Sadly, I can't see when you've updated either so I just went in tonight & you'd posted twice since the change! Oh well...will just have to go in & check more often.
Post a Comment