A little while ago I tried to get some 1 year old pictures of Jayda like I did for her 6 months, but taking pictures of her now is a whole different ball game! Here are the two that I like the best.


Today Bryce thought that Jayda might have an ear infection so I called a Dr that my friend had highly recommended. He got us in at 4:00 and looked in her ears but said that everything was clear so it was probably just teething. I was relieved to hear that. He also said that since she hadn't had her one year check-up that he could take care of that while we were there. I was so excited because when we went in for Jayda's 9 month appointment we set up her 12 month check-up right then but it got rescheduled twice because the doctor was going to be out of town. So that made her appointment a full month later than we had originally scheduled it which is ridiculous to me. I wasn't in love with the doctor either, but I am definitely in love with this guy. He is amazing. I will be going to him for every single appointment if I can.
Here are Jayda's stats for her 13 month check-up:
Weight: 21.3 Pounds 45%
Height: 30 Inches 67%
Head: 17.9 Inches 56%
So her percentages have gone down again which is okay, but it looks like she may not be as tall as we originally thought, who know, maybe she will be.
Also, here are my findings so far on elephante....... I love her. She is really fun to be around, super nice and I would even dare say that we are friends now. Awesome.
3 comments:
I love it!! Thanks for sharing! She is so cute and getting so big. Wish we lived closer so we could see her more often....
Jayda will be passing Hunter up soon. He is only 34 or 5 inches tall. I've been wondering how things were going with Elephante so thanks for the update. So glad you are all getting along!
Who is your Dr.? I seriously need a new one. I have been dying to go to Emily's dad but I am to chicken to call and see if they will except us. How stupid is that.
Post a Comment