Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm in love

Tonight I am in love with......
1. President MonsonThis Saturday at the Relief Society broadcast I fell in love with our prophet for the first time. I absolutely loved President Hinckley. He was pretty much the only prophet I have known so when President Monson was ordained I was happy and I knew he was called of God, but for some reason I have just been in "like" with him. His talk on Saturday really touched me. He told a story about a woman who was complaining about how her neighbors laundry was never clean but in the end it was her own window that she was looking through that was dirty. He has an adorable sense of humor and I am extremely grateful that I went to that conference and had the opportunity to feel the spirit so strongly.

2. The paramedic I met at Papa Murphy's tonight
I was getting dinner for a lady in my ward who just had a baby because I didn't have enough time to make her anything and I had Jayda in one arm and my wallet and keys in my other arm so there was no way I was going to be able to carry everything out. I asked the lady at the counter if I could just leave part of my order there and come back and get it. The paramedic who was behind me asked if he could help me carry everything out. He was so sweet he even opened the door for me. Thank you didn't seem good enough.
3. Target
I had a bit of a rough day at work today and decided to spend some time with Jayda at Target. I was able to find some awesome deals which always makes me very happy! Ask Bryce about when he called me tonight. I barely let him get two words in because I was so excited to tell him about everything I got and what a good deal I got it for. :)

1 comment:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

What a grate things to be thankful for!