Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bleh

I don't feel like blogging lately. I don't have the energy to do much and my house is evidence of that but I somehow feel guilty that it has been a few weeks since I have written anything. I never officially did an "I'm Pregnant" post, but just like last time I feel like telling people is not my favorite thing to do. I actually don't like telling people and let my mom do most of the work this time.
The symptoms are the same this time, but I think my tolerance level for them is much lower. Ask Bryce how angry I am in the morning :( The other difference is that I am not 100% positive what we will be having. I don't have a clear feeling and I have no clue on names for a boy or a girl. I don't think we will even start talking about it until we know forsure what the baby will be. For now we are just going with the flow and I am trying to make it through each day.
Our first ultrasound was last Friday and we got to see the little fluttering heartbeat. There is only one baby in there which will probably be a relief, but I was kind of hoping there were 2 so I wouldn't have to do this ever again. My due official due date is August 19th.
I am not grateful for these symptoms but I am so grateful for the blessing of having another one and letting our family grow into a family of 4.

4 comments:

Kaylie said...

I'm sorry the pregnancy symptoms are so crappy! Don't you sometimes wonder how some people just love being pregnant? I don't like telling people either, I think I only personally told my family & Jon's, then let my mom and a blog post tell others. Even then, there are still people finding out (had one at school today). And I am with you on the twins thing and getting it over with (and I was also secretly hoping for twins since I feel like I am about twice as big with this one as Macie and at least I would have an excuse other than letting myself go, haha). I am really excited to find out what you are having though! I am hoping it is a boy so you, Emily, and I can all have boys together, but I know a girl would be so much more convenient since she would already have all her clothes and everything! Love you and hope you get some energy back soon and things get better for you!

Shantaye said...

ummm... you don't sound too happy in this post and you should be girly! You are pregnant and get to have another baby! :) I'm jealous that it's so easy for you.
I think we need to go on a walk and look at our future houses again. That would cheer you up and take your mind off those preggo symptoms!
Also I feel the same way about blogging. I finally updated it today because of guilt and I still have so much to get caught up on...

Danelle and Alex said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrants!!! Having two is so fun!

Jackman Family said...

Yeah Congratulations to you about having another baby! It's still just as exciting and scary as the first but pure joy! And I'm with you sometimes I wish I could have multiples at once just so I don't have to be pregnant. My pregnancies are awful and I absolutely hate being pregnant so yeah it would be awesome to get it over with fast. I hope this pregnancy goes fast and smoothly for you good luck with it all!