Bentley's 2 month appointment went well today. He is healthy which we are grateful for.
Here are his stats:
Height: 22.5 inches 29%
Weight: 11.1 pounds 32%
Head: 15 inches 10%
All of his percentages have increased this month except for his head. So he may be small, but he is at least going in the right direction for the most part.
Bentley has not been the easiest baby, he is not sleeping through the night yet and doesn't sleep much during the day either. He seems to be pretty colicky and wants to be held a lot. I have tried getting him on a schedule, but it seems to go differently every day. He also doesn't do great with a binky, but will take it occasionally which is helpful as long as you are holding him and putting it back in his mouth when he spits it out every 30 seconds. He'll get there someday.
Despite him being a bit more difficult, he is fun to cuddle and is great at giving sweet little smiles and even giggles. When I can make him smile and laugh at me it melts my heart. He is beginning to really focus on lights and sounds around him. It is fun to see him start developing and hopefully within the next few months he will start sleeping better and his poor little belly won't be so gassy.
4 comments:
He is so cute! Way to go for both kids in new beds! And for potty training! It was easy for our first too, hope it stays that way!
His room is so cute. I love it. I hope he starts to feel better. Sammy wasn't terrible when she was little but when her tummy hurt from gas I would giver her this stuff that I found online that is called "Colic Calm". You could try that, it might help. Good luck!!
What a doll!! He will get there Aubs!!! Cooper was the same way, it was so difficult!! He wanted & HAD to be held 24/7, things will be great!! His room is ADORABLE!!!
Wow, what a lazy baby. Every picture he's sleeping. No pressure Bentley, but your older sister is a superstar and you better start pre school tomorrow if you ever want to catch up. I suppose he can coast through life solely on his good looks like his great uncle though.
Post a Comment