Sunday, February 24, 2013

Girl look at that body


Girl look at that body. I work out!
 

 When I walk in the spot...
 this is what I see
 Everybody stops and is starin' at me.
 I got passion in my pants
 and I aint afraid to show it, show it, show it.
 I'm sexy and I know it!

Alright, so these are the many outfits of Bentley lately. He is OBSESSED with Jayda's purple boots. He wears them on a daily basis and yells "boot!" if you try to take them off. He also gets in Jayda's drawers and pulls out her clothes to put them on; the more the better and usually skirts. Below is more for you to feast your eyes on.
This outfit is pink gloves, pj's and purple boots.
 This is a picture of his boy clothes and Jordan hat so that my dad doesn't kill me.
 Also a tough guy look. He pulled a bar stool down on top of him and it landed right in-between his eyes.
 There are 3 skirts in this ensemble and he is trying to put little doll pants on as well.
 Ah yeah! Jayda got new underwear so he had to try it out.
And this is proof that he doesn't just cross-dress when his parents are home. This is what happens when you leave him with Nanny and Papa for a day. Oh, but he makes it look so good! He's sexy and he knows it!
-

3 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Awesome! I totally see embarrassing dating and wedding photos!

Sunshinegirl said...

Ha! I thought my boy was busy! At least he doesn't cross dress :) I did put a ponytail in Bode's hair the other day, just to see. Lots of people think he's a girl so wanted to see what it would look like to have a girl. Too bad I didn't have pretty heart panties for him to try on too. :) I love your boy!

wuxiheather said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you posted a full frontal of that poor boy! Haha!

I am glad to see these pictures though...I was beginning to wonder if I should worry about Evera. These pictures make me feel MUCH better. Ev LOOOOVES to put on Melia's crowns and/or headbands and if I don't say, "Ooh, SO PRETTY!" He just keeps coming up to me until I do. He also loves to wear her princess heels. The other day the missionaries were over and he insisted on wearing princess high heels the whole time!