For the 4th time in a row, we used Ashley Schoenfeld from Miles of Memories Photography to do our family pictures. This is absolutely my favorite set of pictures we have ever done. She did a fabulous job of capture our personality and some of my favorite things I love about our kids.
This is a classic Bentley look. His face just says trouble all over it, but at the same time shows how incredibly sweet he is as well.
This one captures Jayda's sweet, curious nature. She loved picking up leaves as we walked through the park and had this one in her hand when she was asked to lay in the leaves for this pic.
I am so proud of our sweet kids. They were freezing cold and physically shaking by the end of this photo shoot, but they were very good to do what we asked of them and smile. We are so lucky to have their sweet spirits in our home and grateful for all of the tender memories they give us.


























4 comments:
I am IN love with every single one of these pictures! You are SO gorgeous (always have been) and have the cutest little family. Your kids seem so sweet and adorable! Beautiful pictures!
Those are ALL amazing pics! I can't believe how good Bentley smiles in all of them. It's almost impossible to get Bode to smile for ONE pic. Love them!!
You guys could be featured in a magazine. Gorgeous family!! Love you all!
I love your pictures!!!
Post a Comment