Today the kids wanted to go for a walk with their stroller and shopping cart so we went on a mini adventure around the block. We bundled up and strolled around.
Things started out easy going.
Then Bentley decided to attempt four wheeling and got stuck on snow pile after snow pile but thought it was great.
DEER POOP!!!!
The only thing I could do was dump them out of the shopping cart and tell him not to touch anything until we got home. Gotta love curious little boys.
Jayda thought this was the perfect place to stop and take a picture.
3 comments:
Your family pics are too die for! I love them so much! What a cute family you all are! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
I just love your kids. They are so cute. I can't believe he picked up dear poop. Hahahaha!!!
Ahh! I would have died! Crazy, curious kids. Good thing they are adorable huh?
Post a Comment