Tuesday, June 21, 2016

January

 January was a month of staying home and being with family. Anniston had her 12 month checkup and shots. She hates, hates, hates shots and will cry for a good 15 minutes afterward just to make sure you know she is mad. 





 First pig tails.
 I was able to go on Jayda's field trip to Discovery Gateway with her class. She spent a lot of time with her best friend Addison.

 We drove up to Idaho for Chandler and Tanner's wedding. Jayda was a flower girl and Bentley was the ring bearer. We don't have many pictures because we thought the photographer would take some but that didn't ever happen.
 I tried to get pictures at the Target studio and it was a giant disaster. The photographer was terrible, Anniston didn't cooperate, and I spent money on pictures I will never use. This is the best one we got. She is super cute though.

1 comment:

Sunshinegirl said...

I too had a terrible experience at the Target photo place one year for our Christmas cards. Huge waste of money, never again!