Sunday, July 9, 2017

Time for a new home

At the beginning of February we found out that one of our neighbors had sold their home for way more than we ever thought we would be able to sell ours for which was a huge surprise because nothing had been selling in our townhomes for the past year. We thought about selling but were nervous about where we would go and all of the details of it, but once we decided it was time to try, we both had a feeling of peace that we were doing the right thing.
We spend the next 2 weeks getting everything ready and listed and then took off on our vacation to Hawaii. 2 days after we got home our home was sold for full asking price. It was such a miracle and such a huge blessing to be able to leave the house vacant and not deal with showings and 3 kids.
The problem now was that we were having a hard time even finding houses we were interested in looking at. There was 1 home that I was so excited to see, and I called on it 4 hours after if was listed and it was already under contract. A few weeks went by and we knew that we had one week left to find a place to buy or find a place to rent. We prayed that this would be the week we could find a home. On Thursday I saw this house and they weren't showing it until the open house on Friday. I knew as soon as I saw the outside it was where we were meant to be and by a series of other miracles and beating out other competing offers we bought it and moved in on April 24th. 























No comments: