Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Misinformed!

Apparently I was misinformed about the day of the Top of Utah Half Marathon. I thought it was September 20th, the same day as the marathon, but as my smart friend Carrie just pointed out, it is NEXT Saturday! The 23rd! I can't believe it! I am nowhere near in the condition I should be to run a race like that next week. I would have been mad if I would have missed it, but now I am just freaking out!
Oh well, can't back out now. At least I recruited Carrie to run it with me so I am not alone. It will be fun to run together like old times. Hopefully we both don't die. :)
If I don't make it, I love you all. :) JK

1 comment:

E-Lo said...

Aubrey you will do great!!! Totally go for it. If we didn’t live so far :( I would come and cheer for you. Good luck :) Love ya.