Friday while I was driving to work I heard a loud noise and assumed I had run over something. But my car seemed to run smoothly and then on the way home from work my car started acting weird. Then it got louder and louder and louder....next thing I know I see smoke and little pieces of rubber so I pull over to the side of the road and call Bryce. Then I get out to start attempting to change my tire that is completely shredded.I look up and there is a green van that has pulled up in front of me. The lady that got out is dressed from head to toe like an angel :) Halo, wings and all. She looks at me with a shrug and hands out her cell phone. All I could do was laugh! How ironic is that?
What a cute lady! I wish I had a camera on me and I would have taken a picture.
A UDOT guy ended up stopping to help me and all was well. I will always remember that lady and her willingness to at least stop and offer her phone if nothing else. She truly was an angel.
2 comments:
Ah, the is so sweet! How funny that she was dressed as an angel! Maybe she was! I'm glad you were okay! Darn tires!
That is hilarious. How funny. Let me tell you if I was dressed up like an angel and saw someone in need of help, I would definitely stop. Now if I wasn't dressed up like an angel ..... LOL j/k
Post a Comment