Here is the view from our window in the spare bedroom. I love this view. When we sell our house it is one of the things I will miss. One of my favorite memories was when we had just moved in and were looking out of our window and all of a sudden Weber High's fireworks started. We had the perfect view so we layed on the floor and watched the whole show, just the two of us .
Here is a picture of the dogs on their favorite couch. They love to sit here and watch the cars and people pass by. They can be entertained for quite a while doing this. I am sure they will miss this window too. :)
3 comments:
I love that view, too! Your new picture on top is awesome! Is it really new, or just an old one I've never seen? You look amazing, as usual! Thanks for visiting yesterday!
Thank you! That is one of our engagements. I have tried and tried to get a picture up there, but they always turn out way too big. I tried a few times with this one and then all of a sudden it just worked. Don't ask me how. I did the same thing I have been trying since I started this dang blog. :)
AWESOME! That is my word for our veiw out the front. I love it and guess what? It will never change.
Post a Comment