Below are pics of my family on Black Friday. This is a favorite holiday of ours, we mostly go for the experience and it is only my second year. This year we shopped from 5 am to 12:30 pm. Gotta love it! It's a requirement to look gross when you have been up since 4:30 am so don't look too closely. Unfortunately Bryce had to work so he didn't get to come this year. The dogs also had a fun time hanging out for a few days. I think Max enjoyed it the most. ;)
The happy Shoppers
4 comments:
Yea, you definitely look gross. I wish I could look as gross as you! Love the family pictures!
Yay--you updated your blog! Super cute pictures!!
Can't believe you'd go shopping at 5:00 a.m. Craziness!! Sleep is more important than a good deal anyday! :)
Wahoo. Finally Thanks for the update. I love that Buster and Bella are just like your kids. Way cute family pics. Love you guys.
I wish I looked that good when I looked "gross." You're a babe. And even though you told me not to look too close, I totally did. :)
Post a Comment