Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures we took home with us.
This on is Jayda yawning. She was doing this a lot!

Profile pic with her mouth open and her hand up to her face.

She was holding both of her hands up by her face here.

And another cute little profile picture.
5 comments:
how cute!!! gosh do you realize how freakin gorgeous your little girl is going to be! especially if she takes after her mom! :)
She's beautiful! :) Actually I am not sure I am seeing anything there...but I am sure she'll be beautiful! :) I like this new spelling. Love you!
So cute, It is so hard to beleive she is growing inside of you, your so tiny. I love the name. She is so CUTE. Hope you guys are doing okay, thanks for hanging out the other day. YES and you stinkers slippin $ under the DP. It was on us. Love you guys. This kids are so excited about the girl.
Aubrey, I found your blog on Stephs. What a cute family you guys are. Congrats on your baby girl. I love the name Jayda. Looks like you guys are so happy. Keep in touch. Katie.
She is seriously going to be beautiful! Hey, if she likes older men, she can totally marry Braden! ;) Arranged marriages are the way to go, right?! ;)
Post a Comment