Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mom

I found this picture in my photo album and it made me so excited. I have about had it with being pregnant and I am ready to be a mom.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry! I know how you feel! Being preggo until August is awful! Just make sure you rest whenever you can, and get Bryce to rub your feet/back/legs every chance you can! Here's to the countdown!

Danelle and Alex said...

I am so excited for you. Holding your baby for the first time is one of the best things in the whole world!!! You are almost there and then this whole pregnancy thing will seem like a dream!

wuxiheather said...

Oh my gosh that picture made me cry. That is so adorable! I wonder if I have anything like that of me and my mom. I don't think I do! That is seriously so precious and your mom looks gorgeous.

I am totally at an opposite point than you. I of course am sick of being pregnant but I am more freaked out of being a mom. Just this last week I am starting to get really uncomfortable. I've been sick before but my body hasn't been that awkward ya know? Now it's hard to bend over to do...anything...so I am not looking forward to the next four months! I'm jealous that you're almost done but I'm glad my third trimester is mostly not the summer.

I'm finally feeling her move and that's cool and exciting most of the time.

Anyway, let's get together soon before you explode. We need a side pregnancy picture of the 2 of us. The ones at your shower are too straight on to tell that we're pregnant.

Love you!

One heart and mind said...

You were such a stinkin cute baby! I'm sure your little girl will be just as cute. Hang in there!

Wild Wild West said...

aw so cute! I don't recognize that lady anymore. You are adorable Aubrey. I hope your baby is as cute as you were.

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh Aubs,
I am SO SORRY! I think we all get to that point! Your just uncomfortable and that Mommy instinct hits in and you want to hold, snuggle, bath, feed,care, and love your sweet baby.Trust me I know. With Ky bug it was different I wanted to keep her in forever. I knew she was safe and healthy as long as I kept her in me, but with the boys I was so misserable. Bryce's sis was prego the same time and had her baby like a week before me. I just bawled and bawlded.
Hey if you need ANYTHING you know where we are. I will fix you dinner this week and just bring it over, I won't make you come to my house and DROP your steaks this time ;0) I promise!!!!! If you just want to come hang out and tell me all about it I am hear to listen and give you a BIG hug! Love you tons and tons. You 2 are going to be GREAT parents. HMMM remember what I told you that helps??? (wink, wink) p.s. tell Bryce thanx for the bread. I am a dork I know my kids are SO picky!!!!

Sunshinegirl said...

I hope Jayda looks just like you did as a baby. I remember how excited I was when you were born--my first niece. Such a cute baby!