Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Little Love Bug

Our baby is finally here! Jayda Michelle Schow was born on July 28th at 10:24 pm. She weighed 8 pounds 13 oz and is 19 inches long. We are so grateful that she is safe and in our arms. Here are a few pics.
This is me after the epidural. Just waiting for things to progress.
Our beautiful little girl
They are officially grandparents :)
See the resemblance? Me neither :)
At home

17 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Yay! She is a cutie. We are so happy for you. Being parents is the best! She was a big girl but so beautiful!

Nikki Taylor said...

First of all...how are you still SOOO beautiful the day you give birth?? Seriously girl...you are gorgeous! Second, she is seriously one of the CUTEST babies I have ever seen. Congratulations! I am so glad she is here safe and sound. I am so happy for you guys. She is to die for. Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she is so cute. I'm glad everything went really well and she is a healthy baby. You looked great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to hold her again! She is so beautiful! Just like her mom! I can't believe how gorgeous you looked before AND after! I am soooo happy for you guys! You have such a cute little family! :) Love you!!

Jackie Dillard said...

Oh my goodness...she is SO cute!!! I am super excited for you two--you guys are going to be such wonderful parents...she is truly blessed! Congratulations!!!

Wild Wild West said...

THIS LITTLE GIRL IS SO LOVED! WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER! AUBREY AND BRYCE YOU ARE GOING TO BE WONDERFUL PARENTS! LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!

Jenn said...

YEA!! I'm so happy that she's here! I'll be over to meet her soon! And seriously, no one should look as good as you did when you're in the birthing stage! In my next life I'll be gorgeous like you! :D Congrats!

The McCloys said...

Congratulations you guys, she is beautiful! We cant wait to meet her. Hope all is going well in getting used to being parents. Congrats again and good luck with everything!

liz said...

YAY! Congrats! She is so dang cute! I'm glad that everything went well. You are going to be such great parents! Congrats!

Colby and Steph said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I am glad that everything went well.

April said...

She's ADORABLE! Congratulations!

Carrie said...

You need to change the name of your blog now that you have a "J". :)

I love you guys so much, and I still can't believe you have a BABY! But I couldn't be happier - Aunt Carrie can't wait to spoil her! :) Congratulations!

The Green's said...

Oh my she is adorable!!!! You look amazing Aubrey and gorgeous as always! I hope the home life of having her here is treating you well. Good Luck and I hope you are getting some sleep. If it's been challenging don't worry it totally gets better. Just relax and enjoy every moment you have with her....they grow and change so fast. CONGRATS!!!!!

Jackman Family said...

Congratulations! She is such a little cutie and you look great! I'm glad everything went well and you got a perfect healthy little girl, you can't ask for anything more than that! Again congrats to your family!

One heart and mind said...

Love the pictures. What a little bundle. It was so fun to see her the other day and to hold that little pink ball. You'll be great parents! Love ya.

Kari said...

Congrats you guys! Glad to see she's here. That means not much longer for me! yeah!
She's so precious! Love the name!

Andy and Bri said...

That is so exciting! She is so dang cute! Congratulations!