
This is the bottle of bitter spray that was supposed to detract our little chewer from chewing...

Hmmmm.....

I have to admit that last picture was a staged re-creation, but this bottle was half full when she chewed it up. I think I should send these pictures to their company. Maybe they will give me my money back. I guess that's why she chewed up a whole rug after I sprayed it.
This is Jaydas chunky self hanging out right before her bath. Just a cute picture I wanted to post.
And this is her first real bottle at my Grandma and Grandpa West's house.
K now down to business. We moved last Thursday but still have not closed on our town home. Hopefully that will be happening tomorrow. Don't ask me why title companies are never on time. I am also back at work as of Monday. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. On Sunday the talks in sacrament were about peace, they were really nice and they inspired me to pray for peace in leaving my new daughter all day so I did. I know that Heavenly Father answered my prayer and blessed me with peace. I can't have things perfectly the way I want them but I feel ok with that right now.
7 comments:
Three things:
1. Dogs are dumb.
2. Your baby looks delicious and I want to eat her face.
3. You are a good girl to go see your Grandparents. Perhaps now they will put you back in their will after removing you last week for not bringing the baby to their house.
I seriously think that you should send that picture of Bella to the company - if nothing else they'd get a good idea of what to do differently! But they may really give you a refund! :D
Jada is adorbale, and I want to hold her so badly! I can't believe she's getting so big! Time goes so fast!
We've been wondering why no one has moved in - especially as they seemed to be so ready to move in! I keep looking for your cars - we miss you!
OH I miss you guys so much :( Jayda is growing up so fast! She is such a chunky monkey I love it. Crazy about the people haven't seen anyone yet? Silly Silly Bella :P do you have her at your house or is she still at moms? Just wondering Maddie is doing pretty good except last night her and Kylie (has a cold the very 1st one) kept me up ALL night long. WTF? I would get 1 asleep and then the other would wake up. Seriously I am running on caffine today and guess what you would be so proud! I am cleaning the couches TADA! So next time you come they will be sparkling. Okay that makes me sound like white trash huh? Anyways miss you guys tons and tons. Lots of love! We gotta start planning soon. Its all ready been a WEEK!!!!
Love the round baby!! She is so yummy! Sorry I didn't help you move! I called & left you a message to call me but didn't hear back. After being bitter for 24 hrs., I got over it. J/K--I wasn't bitter--just want to help! Hopefully you are liking your new place. I was thinking abt. you starting work again--didn't realize it was Monday. I hope everything is working out--sounds like it is!
Bad dog! We have one ourselves. We got this pepper powder so she wouldn't dig. The next day, she'd dug all the powder up. So I bought regular pepper, then cayenne pepper. Nothing worked & she is still digging. Have to agree w/Jared: Dogs are dumb.
K the dog thing is hilarious and your baby is completely adorable!
Awwww!!! She is just getting even more beautiful! You look great Aubs!
Love you. :)
You definitely need to send those pictures to the company and tell them that she chewed up the rug after spraying it. That is so funny, yet such crap at the same time!
Jayda is getting more beautiful in every picture I see of her. I need to see HER soon though. So are you guys in Syracuse...or Clearfield...not sure why I'm getting those two mixed up but I am. Anyway, lets get together before I pop cause after I pop I can't get together for a while (dang the swine flu and RSV season with a newborn).
Post a Comment