Height: 23 1/2 inches (95%)
Weight: 11 pounds 4 ounces (65-70%)
Head: 15 inches (35%)
We moved into an apartment in NSL for a few months until we can find a house to move into. We didn't want to rush into anything. It is not a bad little place despite the lack of dishwasher, microwave and washer & dryer. It will be another one of those time we will look back on and laugh about. The first one was when we first got married and lived in Chad's basement (Bryce's friend). Chad didn't turn on the heat and it was march so the temp was about 55 degrees upstairs. We borrowed a little space heater from my parents that... struggled, I'll just put it that way. We also borrowed an air mattress to sleep on which developed a slow leak and would be deflated by the time we woke up in the morning. The other thing was that Chad only had the bunny ears on his TV which if you were lucky picked up one or two stations. I love looking back on those two months in spite of the insane cold and hard floor. We were newly weds which was fun and we spent a lot of time together without the TV and we read our scriptures nightly (we aren't that good right now). Hopefully living in this apartment will be another one of those experiences.
This is Bryce dancing with his little girl. I think we are in trouble cause she is already enjoying the rap music. We have ruined her already.
Bath time has become one of my favorite times now that she is not so fragile. She lets her little foot dangle in the water and just sits and enjoys the warm water.
I am not a believer in butt or other private part pictures so there is a strategically placed wash cloth in this pic. Bet you thought that was just a coincidence huh? JK Jayda will thank me one day for that. :)
This is one of her favorite positions to hang out in and sleep. I can usually get her calmed down if I hold her like this.

8 comments:
AWWW, she's a doll. Can't wait to see her. She has the budda belly that all my babies had. Love it!
And you are a brave woman for living without modern conveniences. (and by brave, I mean crazy)
Awwww Awbrey i LOVE her!!!! She is SO cute. U r such a good mom, i agree w/u... every mom should cover their babies private parts. She WILL thank u one day :) Enjoy as much as you can hoding her on top of your chest. That was my favorite thing in the world and i got SO sad when he was getting to big to hold him like that. I miss it :(
I bet you are loving being a mom and you look happy :)
You are such a cute mommy and she is such a cute baby!
I totally agree with the covering privates/butt in pics. Who wants to see those anyway?? She is so cute and looking so grown up already! I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!
I'm SO GLAD you finally posted! ;) I've been checking every day - we miss you guys so much! I've met your home's new owners, and they are nice, but 1)never home, and 2)not YOU guys! :( That little girl is so cute, and I love that she is rockin' out with Bryce! Come by and visit soon!
Jayda's so stinkin cute!! I need to hold her!!!
Aubrey,
Love your pictures--and that cute little pink thing of yours. Hope all is well! Love ya
what a little sweetie! She looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment