
As much as I hate the cold and snow, I am excited for next year when she will be old enough to play in it and get excited about it. It makes me remember when I was a little kid and how much I loved sledding in our backyard on the little hill that my dad had made a jump on. We always thought that was so cool.
3 comments:
Crappy snow but cutest baby ever! :)
Great pictures!
When I see snow, I remember fondly when the big fat neighbor girl shoved my face in a snow pile during a snow ball fight. I was tiny and she was huge. Maybe that's why I moved to California, to avoid such painful memories. Thanks for bringing it up. If I saw her today would I shove her face in a snow pile? I think you know the answer to that one.
Post a Comment