Monday, November 2, 2009

Yeah to Holiday Blogging

Let me just say that I was really happy today when I was able to look at all of the holiday blogging people did. It gave me something to do to pass the time at work. Keep them coming!

We had a fun Halloween. It started off with a little b-ball at the church. Since Jason is leaving on Wednesday we thought this would be a fun family activity.
The cheerleaders

It is tradition for my two little cousins to come over and visit us on Halloween. I love this tradition. It is so fun to see them every year. I will be sad when they get too old for this tradition.
Cute little Louie came over too.

5 comments:

Sunshinegirl said...

Sounds like you had good Halloween fun. Love the "I love my Mummy" shirt Jayda's wearing. SUCH a cutie pie! :) Please give Jason a BIG hug for me Wednesday!!!

wuxiheather said...

I love the cute new background but you need to change the font color cause you can't read the yellow on the white (unless you highlight it). Cute post! Love you!

Jared said...

You need to post the picture of your dad icing his knees for the next 30 days. Can you identify the people in the picture for me? I see old man river, Landon, Bryce, and Jason. Is Carter behind Landon? Who is the mystery person?

Shooting Star said...

Number four is Dan he is one of Jason's friends and basically family. Then Landon is behind Carter in the red shorts. Carter buzzed his hair. It's not the best pic. I have video but I didn't post it.

Jenn said...

Looks like a good time!