Jayda went to her first funeral for her great Grandpa Schow.....
Where she let her first balloon float into the sky for him.
She went on her first road trip up to Idaho to see her cousins....
Where she had her first Easter egg hunt. It was freezing cold with fierce winds and she slept through the whole thing, but we still did it. :)
She loves, loves, loves her cousins. I would love to have a family just like theirs someday.
I guess when you are brand new to this world everything is a "first" but these were some fun ones. We are looking forward to the first time we can put her in a swing, take her fishing and camping, take her to the zoo, and all the fun things that come with summer time. They all seem that much more exciting because we get to experience them for our first time together as the 3 of us.
7 comments:
OH that is so exciting! I love when your baby does all the 1st things! The best is when they tell you "I love you" back (still waiting) LOL Jaida is growing up so fast! It's crazy, I hope one of those camping trips is up this way LOL Bryce is trying to convence me to go but I don't really want to, just makes me nervous with Ky bug. Glad she is growing so fast and healthy!! Just wait the fingerprints on the stove is the first of many!
Sorry about Grandpa Schow passing away. :0(
You guys made one stinking cute baby! And you are such a cute mom! And her first word was mama! How cute is that?! Watching babies figure stuff out is amazing, I'm sure it's even better as parents! I'm so excited for you!
I would have to agree with you on things being a lot more fun because of all the "firsts". I can't wait for more "firsts" to come.
That is an adorable post! I cannot believe she is TALKING! I don't want her talking, it's too soon. Because that means Melia will be there in a few months and I don't want her to grow up! I mean talking is SOOOO cute, but I don't want her to grow up...EVER! I like her tiny and sweet and babyish. (sigh) When're we gonna get together. I wanted to get together tonight or tomorrow but you never responded to my text. Mike keeps asking when we're gonna get together.
LOVE the picture of her with the bunny ears. Classic!
There's nothing like that first baby and experiencing everything together for the first time. So much fun--hope all is well!
Ah, I remember the first time that Donavan threw up into Kasie's open mouth. So precious. And the first time he pee-peed in his own face. Classic.
Post a Comment