I am amazed that we were able to get so many cute pictures of Jayda. She was super ornery and clingy during her photo shoots (he let us try on two different days even though he was doing the photo shoot for free and both days were rough). Greg at GSK Design was the nicest guy I have ever met. He was so cute and patient with her. It takes a lot of talent to get such great pictures with so little smiles to work with. We are so grateful that we got to meet Greg and will definitely be working with him again. Go to
www.GSKDesign.com to check him out!
6 comments:
Apparently she doesn't need to be a happy baby to be so dang adorable!! These pictures are great! She is just the cutest.
She is still super cute--even though she was grumpy. I like the serious looks. I love how long her hair is getting. The only way I ever get Hunter to smile for photo shoots is to bring Melissa with us. Next time bring someone along who she thinks is totally funny & can make her laugh. I need to see you guys again! Hope things are going well! :)
Oh my goodness you have such a cute girl!! I love all of them, but especially the b&w one of just her in the middle. I can't wait to see you guys again....she keeps getting bigger and bigger :)
What a sweetie! She is so cute, love her little pierced ears!
I love the little bow in her hair! And could she possibly have more perfect lips? She is sooo beautiful! Just like her mommy. Love ya! I agree the b&w in the middle is my fav too!
She is such a doll! Such a girly girl!! I love the picture of you two together!! It's so priceless!! Hope you guys are doing fantastic?? Still miss you like crazy!! LOL I sound like some weirdo stalker!! Always rambling on how I miss you and want to see you again!! :0) LOL You guys just mean so much to me and really helped me out in one of my darkest times!! SO SO SO THANKFUL you two were my sunshine to help me through!!!
Post a Comment