Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You really taught her that?!

My mom may not be happy that I am sharing this story but it is too funny not to be told. The other night I was eating dinner at my parent's house, which is something I do almost every night of the week cause I am a lazy bum and mooch off of them. Anyway, my mom let out a rip roaring belch which is a somewhat common occurance and Jayda says "burp!" I was in shock! How does she know what that is?! Well aparently my mom taught her! Good old grandma, teaching her the fundamentals of life. :)

4 comments:

wuxiheather said...

i love it! i totally cannot imagine your mom belching. that's hilarious! i wish i could eat dinner at my parents all the time. that'd be nice.

Wild Wild West said...

Thank you oh so very much! Oh well most people won't be surprised. Anyway all dinners from now on are off!

Colby and Steph said...

That is so funny. Little kids are like sponges they soak up everything.

Kaylie said...

Love it!!! Unfortunately, I am one of those bad moms that told Macie (innocently of course...) what a burp and fart are, so now she constantly lets us know if she does either of those things.....oops! I think it is so awesome that Jayda picked that up!