Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm not gonna lie.... Lava was pretty fun































Long term friends are something I never thought I would have. Moving around so much my whole life has made it a necessity to move on and make new friends because I never knew if I would see my old ones again. This past weekend Bryce and I had the chance to go up to Lava Hot Springs with the Morgans and the Allens. It was so much fun to spend time with friends that I have known for quite a while. It made me realize that lifetime friends may be a possibility for a nomad like me. :)



When Bryce and I were dating he liked to express how hilarious something was by saying, "That's SO funny!". My brothers got a kick out of it and would always echo him. On this trip they catch phrase quickly became "I'm not gonna lie....". Apparently he says that one a lot and everyone started echoing that phrase.



Overall the trip was a blast! The weather was awesome, the company was also and other than Heather getting a killer scrape on her back the first time down the river, we all escaped the rapids unscathed.



This trip will be one I always remember. Sometimes a simple camping trip is all you need.


P.S. Notice the Mountain Dew. Just documenting the addiction for future reference.




3 comments:

E-Lo said...

Aubrey, you look so beautiful and so happy. I’m so glad to see you smile so much. You guys are such a good-looking couple and im glad you found someone to make you happy :) I’m sad we don’t get to see each other. I will be induced on Thursday, so after that im a stay at home mom. If you ever come down here in Orem area, come over anytime. I would love to see you.

Jenn said...

I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend! We came home from church to see someone coming out of your door with a realtor - I hope you sell soon! Good luck! Talk to you soon!

M+H said...

Cute post! I didn't post the one of you pointing at my rear because I was afraid of what my father-in-law might say. Lol. Did you get my emails of the pictures, etc?