
Saturday was one of the funnest days of summer. We woke up early to make it down to Salt Lake so Aubrey could run her 10k with Carrie. I'm not going to lie, at first I thought I was going to be the only guy there (because it was an only women's race) so I was a little nervous, but to my surprise there were actually a lot of men there supporting their wives which is a good thing. Brownie points for me right? I hope so!! So I was there to support Aubrey and cheer her on, it was pretty fun!
After the race we met up with Scott and Brittney at their place in Salt Lake, loaded up the bikes and went up to Park City to do some mountain biking, play volleyball, and do some shopping. We went up to Deer Valley and rode some of the trails up there, once again I'm not going to lie, the Mountain biking kicked my butt! After riding about 8 miles we rode down into Park City to get some lunch. I thought it was a great Idea on the way down, its because it was all down hill, then on the way back up I was immediately regretting that decision! The ride back up to deer valley was all up hill. After our crazy bike ride we went down to some sand volleyball courts and played some volleyball, it was alot of fun! After our game of Volleyball we went to do some shopping, and you can't go wrong there.
3 comments:
Way to go Aubrey! I am seriously so impressed! I'm so not a runner! Sounds like another fun weekend! You do need to stay home, sometimes, though! We miss seeing you guys outside! The kids keep asking to play with Buster and Bella!
Holy crap you people are active aren't you?! You might try sitting home on the couch sometimes eating chips, like Rick and I do. It's a lot less tiring.
Love you!
P.S. Aubrey--you sure rock the exercise house don't you! You're my inspiration!
I'm glad you found my blog because now I got to find yours. In one of your entries you said 'running is a bug that is hard not to catch' --let me just tell you--I've never been able to catch it. But I am always so impressed with those who have caught it. Way to go. You look great and I agree with Em, way too attractive.
Kasie
Post a Comment