
Some people make to-do lists of things they want to do before they die, me.... I decided a few months ago that I want to win something. I don't need to go sky diving or backpack through Europe. Just let me win some sort of contest and I will be happy! :) So for the past two or so months I have been entering into tons of contests. One day I texted the word "ears" 152 times while driving from Clearfield to Harrisville in hopes of winning a pair of tickets to the state fair. It was dangerous and aparently not worth it because just as I pulled into our parking stall at home I received a text back telling me someone else had already won the tickets. Stupid I know, I am a great driver, but my apologies go to all of the other drivers on the road at that time.
The other contest I entered into a million times was to win John Mayer tickets and a blackberry. I was confident that since I had entered the contest about 5 times a day for the past month and a half, I was definitely going to win. The concert came and went and I was not there and I still have my same phone. :(
My latest endeavor is to win a Nintendo Wii and Wii fit bundle. How sweet would that be? So wish me luck! If it isn't the Wii, someday, somehow, I will win something. Just to say that I did.
3 comments:
Hey Aubs you won the contest for being in a dream I had! Congrats! Me and Danl were hanging out with you 2! Lets make it a reality. You still won no matter what!
I'm like you; I never win anything! My parent's have won a cruise to the Caribean, and countless tickets to concerts, the fair, you name it. My aunt won the Cache Valley Fully Furnished Fall contest which she got $10,000 to spend at a furniture store! I just can't seem to get any of their luck! (Sigh) Well, at least I've won my hubby's heart! (I know, cheesy!
You are so cute.... I hope you win the Wii then we can play that instead of guitar hero LOL We might be able to come home on Tues or Wends so we have 3 weeks of catching up to do : )
Post a Comment