Thursday, October 30, 2008

Changing Seasons


Happy Halloween to everyone tomorrow! Hope everyone does something fun :)

The update on us is that I have been working in Taylorsville for 2 weeks now, things are going well, the commute takes a lot of time, but I have borrowed a few books on tape from the library to keep me from falling asleep on the way home. (Thanks Heather for the recommendation) Bryce has also interviewed with a company that is only 8 minutes north of where I work. They have told him that they just need to do a background check and then he has the job. So I guess we are supposed to end up in this area eventually. The only problem is our house, we have it listed but our listing expires tomorrow and we will probably just try to sell it our selves and lower the price a bit. We are praying that it sells soon so we don't both have to commute that far every day.

I must have been a bit naive/dumb, but I thought that the days of instability and change were over when I got married. I figured that I wouldn't be moving so often and changing jobs, but I am at that crossroads yet again in my life. The thing I am grateful for is that things always seem to work out somehow. We will try to have the faith to be patient until our house sells.

My aunt Emily has a blog and she likes to write something that she is grateful for in every entry, I think I will try to follow that example from here on out.

I am grateful for the knowledge that Heavenly Father cares about me and my family and what is going on in our lives.






5 comments:

Booth Family said...

Where and how much are you asking?

Jenn said...

Aubrey, I MISS YOU!! I cannot believe that we are neighbors, because I don't ever see you anymore!

Yes, we are loving the great weather, and heading up to Logan for Halloween tonight. Let's get together soon!

One Happy Heart Family said...

It's just not FAIR! We will miss you tremedously when you leave. You are the greatest people to live by. We love you guys way too much to let you leave! You have to do what is best for the 4 of you though, Hey that means when Kylie has her surgeries we can just crash at your place beause you will be the closest to PCMC. J/K Just a visit will do.

Sunshinegirl said...

Aubrey,
I hope your job is going well. It sounds like you & Bryce are meant to be in that area. I hope he gets the job. Just try and be patient with everything (I'm sure it's hard) but H.F. knows what is best for you and there must be something you have to learn from all of this. Good luck with everything. Love you!

Carrie said...

So when are we gonna do lunch now that you're in my neighborhood, huh??