Monday, March 23, 2009

After hours and hours of searching through online stores and going to fabric stores, this is what we finally decided on for Jayda's bedding. We found the perfect material at Sew n Save in Layton, but they didn't have it in stock and said that once it is gone it is gone. So this was second best. We are taking a chance with these three materials but I hope they work out. Our plan is for her bedding to be a little bright and a few pops of color in her room but the rest of it will be pretty neutral and plain to make the bed and the colors stand out. Hopefully soon we will have a house and a room that we can decorate and get ready for her.


6 comments:

One Happy Heart Family said...

So adorable. Fits Jayda just right. I love Bryce's friend is making it for you guys. I love the brown and pink combo. Can't wait getting so excited!!! Oh and our deal is still on. If you remember?

Kaylie said...

so so so cute! I love it! I'm so excited for Jayda to come! She is going to be so freaking adorable

Sunshinegirl said...

Very pretty & classy. You guys have good taste. Jayda's going to have the cutest room ever!

The Krebs said...

I love the fabric! It's so cute! I can't wait to see what little Jayda looks like. If you have anything that you want let me know because we wanted to get a gift for her.

Jenn said...

Love it! I can't wait to see it all done!

Jared said...

Good luck with your dreams of nice bedding. It will look like a crime scene soon with various sundry and unknown stain pools of disgustingness.