These are my cute kids waiting at the top of the stairs for their slow parents. They always run up before us and then turn around and wait. They are cute little suckers most of the time.

This is the standard belly picture. I am 22 weeks and definitely showing now. It felt like an overnight thing, that all of a sudden my co-workers were saying they could tell.

Monday the 23rd was our 2 year anniversary. We both had to work and Bryce had school until almost seven so we went to Ruby River and had an awesome dinner. Nothing too fancy.

This is a cute picture of when Bryce stayed out until 2 am hunting with Ben and then slept in for a while. Bella jumped up on the bed and was cuddling with Bryce. Cleaning up a little dog hair was worth it.
I am grateful for my cute little family that is about to add one more member in a few months.
11 comments:
You are SOOO cute with your little baby bump! I can't wait to watch it grow;) You have one cute little family! Can't wait to see the new addition! You are BEAUTIFUL!
soooo when are you going to have a baby! by the way what is your email
what a cute little belly! So fun!
Hannah, it's garffgirl@hotmail.com. Add me to your BLOG!!! Jayda is due August first so when you guys come out for the 4th I will be huge!
So CuTe! You guys are in trouble 3 kiddos are so hard ;) Your prego belly is so adorable. The boys are so excited, Landen said the other day, "If Bryce and Aubrey move, then I won't be able to see their little girl." He is so worried about not seeing her. Cute huh? Happy 2 year anniversary. Can't believe it has been that long. We are hitting #10 this year scary I know. Hope you guys are doing good, we will have to have our dinner date another day. The puppies are so fun. I always have to say Hi to them when I walk by.
I love your little bump!
You're finally starting to show--about time! Super cute little belly! Glad you posted it!
Aubrey you are beautiful! I have thought that from the first day I saw you and thought I should tell you!!!! I am so excited you are having a girl! They are soooooooo fun! Oh I just can't even begin to tell you how much you are going to love this sweet little girl. Your baby bump is darling. Oh and by the way when you do sell your place I think you should move out to draper to be by us! Then we could hang out (not just at work:)). Darling blog and I'm so glad that you have one!
hahh, your little baby belly is so cute! I had no idea you were prego! CONGRATS! I love that we now can keep up with each other on the blogs! There are soo many people on the blog these days! congrats again!
I don't remember you giving birth to your other 2 kids. I truly hope your 3rd is not another dog. Fingers crossed for a human this time.
P.S. you might want to check to see if Bryce is a werewolf.
ok thanks aubery and brice if thats how u spell ur name
Post a Comment