Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Word

Give one word answers and then tag 5 bloggers...

1. Where is you cell phone...post-its
2. Where is your significant other...school
3. Your hair color...brown
4. Your mother...stressed
5. Your father...stressed
6. Your favorite thing...Jayda
7. Your dream last night...forgotten
8. Your dream goal...skinny
9. Room you're in...work
10. Your hobby...running
11. Your fear...addiction
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years...home
13. Where were you last night...bed
14. What you're not...petite
15. One of your wish-list items...home
16. Where you grew up...EVERYWHERE
17. The last thing you ate...yogurt
18. What are you wearing...mascara
19. Your tv...pointless
20. Your pet...2
21. Your computer...helpful
22. Your mood...optimistic
23. Missing someone...Bryce
24. Your car...salty
25. Something you're not wearing...socks ( I hate them, I do)
26. Favorite store...Target
27. Your summer...coming!
28. Love someone...you
29. Your favorite color...green
30. Last time you laughed...morning
31. Last time you cried...forgot

I don't tag anyone unless they want to be. That is my exception to the rule.

4 comments:

wuxiheather said...

A few days ago I came to your blog and heard your cute song and just thought "Aww..." This time I came to your blog, it made me well up. :) I am so excited to be going through this with you. That thought makes me well up too.

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

Hey beautiful! Found your blog through Heathers! Looks like you are doing good! I love that song by the way!

One Happy Heart Family said...

HA HA HA, You are a silly girl. Skinny, your prego! Your so cute. I love your answers. Oh I am so excited I found what I am getting you for the baby. OHHHHHH SO CUTE! You are too skinny, for being prego anyway!

wuxiheather said...

I got an ultrasound today. Unfortunately my baby is currently smaller than a grain of rice so we couldn't see anything. Lol! It's crazy to think you're only 3 months ahead of me but your baby is like...actually there. Lol. Not that mine isn't but...it seems like he's not! Anyway, I got a US because the doctor thought I was miscarrying. Things look ok but they're still not sure, so we'll see. Anyway, I love love love that song on your blog and I wanna steal it. Would that be ok? I'll just put it on my blog and not tell anyone I'm pregnant. Lol! Haha! Also...I can't believe you're PREGNANT! I don't know why I just started thinking of it but it's WEIRD! I can't believe I'm pregnant either of course. But yeah...I just wanted to say that! Love you!