Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conference weekend we went up with my parents and took family photos. Here is one of just our little family.
This is Jayda all tuckered out afterwards.
Jayda (and I) is lucky to have some beautiful women in her life. They are beautiful on the inside and the outside. The following three pictures are pictures of her Grandma West, Great Grandma Kinnear and Great Grandma West.

Sunday October 11th we blessed her in the Oak Hills Ward. I couldn't have asked for anything better. We were both worried about everything going smoothly, but Jayda was a little sweetheart and didn't cry through her blessing at all. I was pretty convinced that she would. My dad and I both bet on that one being a garauntee. Bryce gave her a beautiful blessing. We also had lots of people come to support us and we were really grateful for that.

7 comments:

wuxiheather said...

Oh she looks so precious! I am so sad we missed it but it looks like it was a wonderful day! Love you!

Carrie said...

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it...but you are one beautiful little family!

April said...

She's ADORABLE! :)

Brittany & Rich Gonzales said...

She is so adorable!!! By the looks of the last picture, she is pretty tuckered out!! Looks like you guys had a great day!

rnh said...

Hey Aubrey,
Looks like you had a great day! Megan is still sick after 5 days ugh so it's good we didn't come. Hopefully we'll see you soon!

One Happy Heart Family said...

Oh my she is growing up so fast. She looks so adorable in her little dress's. Your family pics are cute. Where did you go to take them? Sorry we couldn't make it, I really wanted to come, but was so sick. Cooper is all most better. Let us know when you want to get together, miss you guys. P.S. you look fantastic!

Kaylie said...

Love the pictures and Bryce did do such a wonderful job with the blessing. I just loved seeing you guys and we'll see you again soon! :)